Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Final Solution

So, I just moved into a family (non-singles) ward and after several Sacrament Meetings, an idea for a great new invention screamed into my ear.

Baby Sleeping Pills.

Think of it. No more crying or annoying children. Parents will be able to focus on the speakers and the messages in Church, rather than babysitting their kids. Who wouldn't love this?

And of course, parents can help their kids at night, the best time for sleeping (I hear.) Nothing is more frustrating than trying to get babies to sleep through the night. Many a father and mother have suffered through painfully tired days as a result of restless infants.

Baby Sleeping Pills are the answer.
(Not trees)

5 comments:

  1. I've often wondered why Baby Sleeping Pills weren't on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I suspect you would be a billionaire in short order with such a product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad idea. If they could do that and also change Fast and Testimony Meeting over to the Gong Show format, I'll bet activity would blossom worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple solution is to dip the baby's pacifier in Nyquil.* I've been doing it for years.


    *This may not be legal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Chilean I know had another remedy. It is called a little milk, mixed with a little wine. Leading doctors and scientists and homeless people have been extolling the virtues of both for ages. Not only does it work, it is healthy.

    ReplyDelete